Wednesday, July 31, 2024

The Lessons of Jesus

Jesus The Teacher

If you want a Masterclass on life and how to live a good life, the best teacher is of course Jesus.  Look to the words of Jesus for guidance and the Book of John for inspiration. The teachings can ease your pain, forgive your past, and fill you with faith, hope, peace and joy.  The simple powerful prayer of the Our Father and an attitude of gratitude expressing a simple "Thank You" for the gift of life and the beauty unfolding in each moment.


You can do all that I have done and more if you but believe I have come here to save the world not to judge it.

At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Jesus desires Mercy not sacrifice

Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. 3

For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks. 35The good man brings good things out of his good store of treasure, and the evil man brings evil things out of his evil store of treasure. 36But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

‘If God be for us, who can be against us?’ (Romans 8:31)  Just the saying of it has lifting power, hasn’t it?”

Thank you Father. God Bless!

With Love,

Coach K


No comments:

Post a Comment