Monday, March 25, 2019

The Power of Words

Power Words

Our words shape our reality.  Choose wisely. Speak and think in a joyful hopeful manner.  Expect the best. Ask for all the wonderful things in life you desire.  Ask and you shall receive.  Keep you attitude positive and expectant and life's good things will ultimately find you.  Patience in all things. 

Our words and language have tremendous power on shaping outcomes, our experiences, and our lives. When we encounter unpleasant situations, stay calm and try to be at peace.  Let your frustrations out, and then get back to your positive mindset. This too shall pass. Rely on the peace of God. 

How we speak and communicate to ourselves and others is essential to enjoying our daily living and life experience. 

Asking for all the good life has to offer is a humble, expectant manner is the key to achieving all that you want in life. Affirm in the manner that has brought your goal or desire into reality. 

Simply.

I want good health or I am excellent health
I want love and peace in my life. I am love and peace
I exhibit kindness and it is returned to me
I am joyful and live joyfully
I am wealthy and abundant
I am gentle and kind
I am loving and supportive
I honor the dignity of life

Use the simple exercise of Word play to reach your heart's desire.

With Love,

Coach K




No comments:

Post a Comment