Sunday, September 13, 2015

Exercise for the Soul - I Am

The I Am Principle - Exercise for the Soul

Tune into the nightly news and you will be inundated with all the bad news of the day.  If you didn't know any better, you would think the world is coming to an end.  The sun will never rise again.  We need to guard against the bombardment of negativity, even subconsciously and unknowingly from our friends and family.

One of the best defenses is AFFIRMATIONS.  We need to constantly remind ourselves and tell ourselves that we are wonderful, beautiful, and indeed divine.  We are made in God's image.  We know that it is good to exercise our bodies, that our body is meant to move.  The same is true for our psyche, our soul, and our spirit.  We must fill it will good "nutrition" just like our bodies.

Here is a simple exercise that is easy and we can do daily.

So we affirm

I am love
I am kindness
I am generous
I am divine
I am healthy
I am vibrant
I am abundant
I am radiant
I am confident
I am joyous
I am humble
I am wealthy
I am independent
I am courageous
I am gracious
I am goodness
I am strong
I am whole
I am not alone

With Love,

Coach K
Tom Kaufmann
http://coachkaufmann.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment