Sunday, April 14, 2019

An Attitude of Gratitude

Gratitude

A wonderful saying have an attitude of gratitude.  We should give thanks for the gifts in our life.  A simple prayer of Thank You is a wonderful habit to start.

I am grateful for the gift of life and being part in the joy of divine expression.

I am grateful for all the wonderful things in my life.  I have challenges just like anyone else but I will overcome them just like I have throughout my life with God's help.

I am grateful for the love in my life from family and friends

I am grateful for the love and caring of a single mother that raised four boys

I am grateful for finding my angel wife who has been the best thing to happen to me

I am grateful for our three wonderful children Alex, Eric, and Morgan. We are blessed with parenthood

I am grateful for the health in my life that allows me to experience life fully

I am grateful for the beauty in my life

I am grateful for the ability to help others

I am grateful for the opportunity to serve others

I am grateful for the care and support of my my family

I am grateful for the sunshine, blue sky, fresh air, and beautiful trees

I am grateful for green grass and Spring time.

I am grateful for the beautiful splendid oak trees

I am grateful for a peaceful and restful sleep

With Love,

Coach K

No comments:

Post a Comment