Sunday, March 20, 2016

Power Water

Power Water

When I had kidney stones a few years ago, one of the first things the admitting nurse asked was if I take vitamins.  I was taking a multivitamin and various other supplements, and learned that while these supplements sat in my stomach waiting to be digested they were probably impacting my kidneys and liver. 

I still wanted to get the nutrients into my body but needed a better way.  I started dissolving my nutrients in my water to create a power drink full of vitamins and minerals.  I add wheatgrass, turmeric, cayenne, lemon juice, cinnamon, and you can add a host of other healthy ingredients. 

When you liquify you nutrients, they are able to enter you bloodstream quicker fueling your cells and organs. 

Energize your water. 


With Love,

Coach K
Tom Kaufmann

No comments:

Post a Comment