Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Radiant Health

Your health is your Life. 

And with a little attention we can restore it to new.  Yes, it is easy but first you must put down your baggage.  The past is gone LET IT GO!

You have now. The Present. This Moment.

Let's Begin


  • Words have POWER. Use them wisely.  How we think and talk about ourselves has tremendous power on our health and wellness. From this day speak of yourself in loving, kind, and healthy terms
  • Affirm.  Write it down.  I am strong, I am healthy, I am alive, I am joyful, I am at peace, I am on the road to health. Proclaim it!
  • Movement.   You are made to move.  Motion is life.  So begin to move today whatever movement your prefer.  Begin today.  The fancy word for movement is exercise but some people associate work with exercise.  So use a word that empowers you. Motion, movement, dance, walk, run, jog, row, jump rope whatever begin to move. Begin with one step and build from there.  We can all do one step right. The journey of a 1000 miles begins with one step.
  • Food.  Food is life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment