Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Addition Nutrition

Energized Eating

Most thinking about nutrition and our daily eating habits focuses on what you have to give up.  The word Diet begins with the word Die, not a very inspiring way to go through life with one of our most important daily activities feeding our wonderful divine bodies. 

The modern mindset on eating focuses on what we have to give up or sacrifice.  There is a better way.  When you shift your attention on what to add to your daily eating regimen you naturally eliminate the other things that become extraneous. 

When I add my delicious and powerful blended greens of spinach, kale, beets, and other beneficial greens with my blueberries, greek yogurt, and green teas we squeeze out the processed food and sugary drinks and snacks.  

When we understand that our daily food can replace those toxic and expensive medications and our empowered eating can provide the nutrients to heal ourselves of these chronic diseases we can push the soda aside and pick up the tasty lemon water.

When we look to add superfoods to our daily eating we push out the less beneficial foods and improve our overall health and wellbeing simply by addition.  I was reading about the power of honey bees.  The Queen bee eats only Royal Jelly which helps here grow to twice the size of a worker bee. Bee Propolis, Royal Jelly, and raw local unpasturized honey can help with allergies and be a tremendous health food for our bodies.  Just watch the sugar intake but a teaspoon everday will do wonders.

I stumbled upon the benefits of coconut oil as both a moisturizer, power food, and immunity booster.  I began swabbing my dry nostrils with the oil and discovered that I stopped sneezing in the morning and ceased scratching my throat and rubbing my eyes.  My seasonal allergies disappeared and I stopped getting colds and was able to sleep better by breathing through my nose.  My rational was that most pathogens enter the body via our sinuses and the coconut oil being an anti fungal and anti bacterial block these germs from entering our systems. 

There are so many wonderful fruits, vegetables, drinks, and products that nature provides that can restore us, invigorate us, and reenergize us so that we can be vibrant, zestful, and a live a long strong happy life.We just have to use nature's power of simple arithmetic by adding these foods to our daily eating habits.

One last powerful thought.  When we understand that our daily eating provide both our fuel for the day but also have power to literally heal us of any ailment we may have it's worth making theses simple changes utilizing the simple power of Addition.

To Your Health!

With Love,

Coach K

No comments:

Post a Comment