Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Pay Yourself First!

Building Wealth

Pay yourself first.  What does this mean.  We have children launching their adult lives and careers, and one thing we've always instilled is to always try and save a little money out of each paycheck. 

But But But I have too many bills, debts, credit cards, student loans and car payments. The question is why do you do that to yourself and now is the time to change.  From this day forward, I am starting to pay ME first whatever income I have I will save 10% or more to ME Inc. 

My financial freedom and independence is too important to waste it on a car that goes down in value, the latest Iphone that is little changed from the model three years old.  Those clothes and shoes I bought on my credit card you didn't even wear. 

One of the most important factors in building wealth is Time and the ability for your money to grow.  When you start saving, even a small amount, at a young age say 20 your money can compound over a 40 year period and grow to a large sum despite real estate and stock market fluctuations. 

Begin today to put yourself first.  Start saving your money and investing your money instead of just spending your money. When you wake up and your 40 years old, you'll ask where did all the money go and then you will smile and say....

Right in my pocket.

To your Freedom,

Coach K

No comments:

Post a Comment