Monday, February 20, 2012

Say Yes to A Life of Abundance!

We've learned about the duality of life, the two sides to every coin, but what if we can choose the language the predominates our lives. We do choose the words we use each day. What we speak, write, hear, read, and think is up to us. Where do we spend our daily time? And what is our daily experience.

Think of the words that you use each day, the thoughts, actions, and deeds you do each day. What do they look like? Are they positive, uplifting, hopeful, joyful, abundant, wealthy, grateful, caring, kind, loving?

We know we feel, do, and experience life better when we allow these higher expressions, emotions, energies to pervade our lives. We can make the conscious choice and choose a life of peace, a life of ease,  a life of joy.

Look at the following words in the context of your daily life and ask yourself what is my daily experience. You can find whatever it is your looking for, or asking for, but what is it you seek, what is it you want. Make the choice and notice the difference, then choose to remain there

Love ?
Yes?
Can?
Kindness ?
Abundance ?
Health ?
Joy ?
Hope ?
Confidence ?
Peace ?
Goodness ?

When we spend our time in these higher emotions we of course experience more of them in our life, we radiate them, we BECOME them.

To experience more of these higher energies, we just simply ask and then do. The doing is unique to all of us, it's how we share our gifts, how we create and share our talents whatever they may be. When what we do leads us to this lifestyle you know your on the right path

I want love I am loving
I want wealth I am wealthy
I want peace I am peaceful
I want joy I am joyful
I want kindess I am kind
I want faith I am confident
I want goodness I am good
I want abundance I am abundant
I want health I am healthy
I want forgiveness I am sorry
I want more, I am thankful

This simple process starts with Silence. Lower the noise in our lives and let it be replaced with PEACE and QUIET. As we eliminate the noise of the tv, radio, news, videos, internet, games, movies, we allow ourselves space to be filled with these wondrous qualities. Speak, talk, write, and do these higher emotions and allow them to transform your life. Say yes, talk health, wealth, love, kindness, greatness, joy and then sit back and allow it all to come to you, and when it does just say Thank You and repeat the miraculous process all over, soon it becomes a way of life, and the way life was meant to be lived

Be what you want to experience!  Do what you want to experience! Share what you want to experience! Receive what you want to experience.

Do what you want with Love, Passion, and Joy. Share it with the world. And then receive that same Love, Joy, and Passion back in your life with Gratitude.

Living the higher emotions is like basking in the sunshine. You transmit and radiate these higher energies, and then you magnetize, attracting these same energies back to you.  Like a radio you tune into the music you want to play.

So simple. So Easy.  Play On

Coach K


No comments:

Post a Comment