Monday, February 27, 2012

Who and What is God?

Who is God?

God is Love.

When we love we are in essence expressing our God like qualities we are expressing our divine nature, our divinity.  When we love, we are one with God. That is why love is the greatest power in the universe, that is why love conquers all.

We have heard these "cliches" but do we realize the power in the words, the effectiveness, the truth. The more love we have and express in our lives, the more abundant, joyful, content, peaceful we are. So Simple. So effective.

Learn to replace judgement with understanding, compassion, and love, and your whole world will become new, you will look at life with new eyes, you will experience an awakening and life will become easy.

We often hear the opposite of Love is hate, but hate is just another word for fear, the "f" word.  When we let go of the fear, and replace it with love, we see renewal, healing, growth. By eliminating the "f" words in our lives, we become stronger, healthier, more vibrant, and alive.

Let go of all those trumped up fears.

Fear of poverty - Gone  I love leading an abundant life
Fear of failure - Gone    I'm loving success just as I am
Fear of sickness - Gone  I'm love being healthy, vibrant, and vital
Fear of disease - Gone    I love and take care of my body and it takes care of me
Fear of rejection - Gone  I love myself just as I am
Fear of loneliness - Gone I love my solitude but also sharing with others. I am loved
Fear of death - Gone        How does love die? Where does it go? Love lives!
Fear of success/change - Gone Change is growth, renewal, new adventure. Success is sharing your                                                 talents, your love

All of these foolish fears are banished by love and by a replacement idea that we know to be true. Again, we know these things but in our moments of doubt and fear we forget.  The more we ingrain this knowledge in our lives, the sooner we realize a life of joy and happiness.

Yes. God is Love. We are love and as we increase our capacity to love we allow all the goodness, joy, and abundance to flow into our lives

With Love,

Coach K

No comments:

Post a Comment