Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Friendship for Life

I was recently visiting and talking with friends that i've known for a long time. My one buddy Keith I've known since the kindergarten, over 40 years! That's longer than I've known my wife, children, and most other family members. We talk occasionally and see each other less, but when we do get together you just get that great comfortable feeling that all is well. We share our family stories, and reminisce but mostly we just laugh, laugh, laugh.

I find it amazing that when you haven't talked it 2 years, you just pick up where you left off and the love, warmth, and friendship bond is still so strong.  I know that Keith and a few other pals would do anything for me, and I for them. And I mean anything.  How powerful is that.

He is the most honest guy I know.  He's not fancy, pretentious, or full of himself, he's real, simple, the GENUINE article. That's refreshing in today's society. Keith is the same guy that when the customer did not like the sidewalk he installed after 3 weeks work and refused to pay because of the shade of the cement.  Keith decided to spend the next 6 hours chopping up his sidewalk and loading it in the truck.

The story still amazes me.

When we have challenges in life, it is comforting knowing that we have the love, support, joy and power of friendship to share in our wonderful journey. To understand and know that we all have similar challenging times and that together we shall overcome.  And most importantly that WE are not alone.

With Love,

I will be holding a live Positive Thinking seminar on Wed Arpil 11th 7pm at the Blue Bell library, please come out and join us for a fun lively discussion. Thank you.

Tom Kaufmann
tkaufmanncoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment