Wednesday, October 27, 2021

The Word

 The Word

In the beginning was the Word.  And the word was with God. And the word was God. John 1:1

Our words are important.  Our language is important. 

The words we use define us and shape us.  

Our words have Power. 

Use your language to assist you.  Speak of hopeful expectation, of abundance, of health and well being, of all the good things you plan to do and receive. 

We can use words and language to affirm and attract all that we desire.  

A simple sentence stating:

I am healthy
I am at peace
I am abundant
I am love 
I am good
I am generous
I am kind
I am patient

These high energy words and thoughts infuse our life with a knowing that all is well and everything we need will arrive in good time. 

We are magnets and our words help attract what we desire.  Use the Spiritual principles that have worked throughout millennia to create the life you deserve.

With Love,


Coach K


No comments:

Post a Comment