Thursday, April 23, 2020

25 Years

25 Years


It's been 25 years

and I don't know why

but the time has passed

and I continue to try

to earn your love

the angel sent

 to me

from high above


I was searching for you

when I was

alone

when we met that day

and I found my

home


You were pretty

petite

A beautiful girl

full of life

love and joy

on top of the

world


We fell in love

and started to

date

I met your family

and arrived

late


At Colony Lane and

Maldon estate

we laughed and

loved

and of course

we ate


The children came

one two three

Alex  Eric

and Morgan

for Lisa Marie


Pinehurst Florida

New Hampshire

and more

wonderful times

at the Jersey shore


Now the kids are all

grown

and we're almost

alone

more time with my

girl

in our home

sweet home


All my Love Boo












No comments:

Post a Comment