Thursday, November 4, 2021

Words Matter

Power Language


Jesus gave us a great example of using language to shape his world and the universe.  We have his wonderful example to assist us in our daily living.  When we embrace these words and this type of loving, supportive language we infuse our lives with the spiritual energy to compel accomplish whatever we desire. 

We are Magnets.  When we use positive, upbeat language, expectant, hopeful language we attract those things into our lives.  Yes, it's that simple and yes it does work! Try it!  Likewise, when we use low energy, hateful, hurtful, expletive laced language we attract those things into our lives. 

  • In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God, And the Word was God. 
  • I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. 
  • Ask and it shall be given unto you
  • You can do all that I have done and more if you but believe
  • You can move mountains with the faith of a mustard seed
  • And the meek shall inherit the earth
  • The last shall be first and the first shall be last
  • Seek the kingdom of heaven
  • Be ye confident sayeth the Lord

Connect to that infinite source of goodness, wisdom, and abundance by simply changing our language, thinking, and attitude. 

A good place to start are Affirmations.  And so it is

I am abundant Love
I am abundant Kindness
I am abundant Joy
I am abundant Compassion
I am abundant Peace
I am abundant Goodness
I am abundant Gratitude
I am abundant Health
I am abundant Grace


With Love,


Coach K

No comments:

Post a Comment