Wednesday, November 3, 2021

You Tube

 You Tube


How wonderful is You Tube where you can learn any skill or perform any task with a Community that is always willing to help.  I'm astounded by the generosity of others and their willingness to use their valuable time to help "strangers" with a given task. 

You can learn guitar, another language, gardening, automotive, landscaping, golf lessons, and academics.  You Tube really just organized a community of worldwide neighbors willing to share their talents.  Simple yet Genius!

I think it goes to the salient important point that we really our an ecosystem of fellow human beings willing to help each other achieve even the most mundane task.  We have this inherent generosity infused in our very essence. 

I met a wonderful gentleman Gerald from Georgia assist me with building my 48" aerator.  He saved me another hour at least.  I'm amazed and inspired by the goodness of others.  I'm also humbled and filled with gratitude that we are surrounded by others that are determined to build a better life for themselves, their families, and the world we inhabit. 

When we all share out talents even those we think as insignificant we advance all of us one giant leap.

We each can be the Light of the World in our own small way.  And the light of billion flickers can set the Universe a blaze. 

With Love and Gratitude,


Coach K

No comments:

Post a Comment