Monday, April 16, 2012

I Am and Your Imagination

The two words I am are important when we are asking for all the good things we desire. When we write our goals and the things we desire we should write as if the things we desire are on the way

I am healthy
I am vibrant
I am love
I am abundant
I am wealthy
I am kindness
I am at peace
I am content
I am inspired
I am fulfilled
I am happy
I am joyous
I am creatively enjoy helping others

Anything you desire begins with asking. Our goals, our dreams, our hopes, and desires begin with the simple task of asking. When we write it down, we take these ideas from our powerful imagination to our consciousness to our reality. We in essence make these ideas real.

Remember there are no limitations with our imagination.  Everything that exists today, the airplane, electricity, the internet, the telephone, the automobile sprung from our IMAGINATIONS.

Begin to imagine the life you desire and deserve, and start with writing it down. Yes it is possible and it starts with you asking, writing, and simply believing.

Albert Einstein said that "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

With Love,

Tom Kaufmann
Coach K
tkaufmanncoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment